Feng Shui Retreat in the Cotswolds
Cotswolds ~ UK
29 – 31 January 2021
The dawn of a new year represents a shift in time, space and energy. I find this a powerful and rejuvenating time to harness new energies that, together, we can channel towards our higher selves. Join me in welcoming 2021 with an open heart and our collective spirit. We are warriors - we have survived the COVID-19 pandemic in spite of its gravity - it has been a period of great upheaval, perhaps even a window for reflection and pause, but for many, it has been a testing and difficult time.
2021 is your year. It belongs to you. It is a call from the universe to invite your intention to rise from your heart. It is an opportunity for you to let go of everything that might be holding you back so that you may soar far, high, and wide. It is prime time to rewrite, or refine, your story. This retreat is about seizing your blank canvas so that you may paint or draw whatever vision you seek, and witness it manifest. So clear your palette, plant your seeds, and watch your growth flow effortlessly from within.
Escape the winter blues in the Cotswolds for a nourishing yoga weekend. Wrapped in the peace and tranquillity of the idyllic British countryside, this holistic retreat will offer a timely opportunity to relax and recharge. Immerse yourself in the yogic practice and feng shui philosophy - Mary Nondé is our queen of feng shui. Having trained under the mentorship of Denise Linn in the western approach to feng shui 24 years ago, she has been working as a consultant for home and office spaces ever since. You will also enjoy delicious and refreshing vegetarian meals throughout your stay to enrich your roots and set your intention so that you may rise.
Join me for uplifting morning yoga sessions, tastefully balanced with afternoon recreational activities intended to inspire your reserves and invite tender curiosity as to what serves you best. Through therapeutic flow, mindful meditation, breathing awareness, and tension-releasing techniques, you will discover how to deploy your experience on the mat in the wider and all-encompassing context of your life. Enriching your presence in the practice, and not falling into habitual patterns, will guide you to a newly energised you.
YOU CAN EXPECT
- Creative and playful morning yoga practices, embracing soothing pranayama and chanting techniques
- Guided meditation sessions alongside restorative and relaxing evenings of Yin yoga and gentle wellness workshops
- Evening mandala sessions bathed in the sound healing of symphonic gongs (with a surprise in store...)
- A private chef, Khereca Cic , who will prepare nourishing, balanced, plant-based meals
- A feng shui workshop with Mary Nondé
- A rejuvenating fire ceremony
- A cacao ceremony
A spectacular conversion nestled in the picturesque Cotswold countryside, located only a mile from Stow-on-Wold, Waterhead Barn is perfectly placed to discover all that the Cotswolds has to offer. This barn-style property, encased in mellow Cotswold stone has majestic, uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside. This is a stunning and spacious creative space that will allow you to unleash the potential, the divine essence, within you.
Once you arrive at our sanctuary, you will immediately sink into home. Whether it is settling down in front of a roaring open fire, taking a long soak in one of the unique bathrooms, or going for a restorative walk in the countryside, this is the perfect place to escape the post-Christmas blues.
There are two accommodation options available for your stay on this retreat as listed below:
- Single bed in a shared room (ensuite): £390
- Double room for single occupancy (ensuite): £550
The beginning of any year represents a change of time and space. It presents the opportunity to rewrite your story or to just make it a better one. I find this a powerful time with new energies that together we can channel towards something magnificent. Join me – let’s start that chapter together!
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
- A deposit of £150 is required to confirm your space or you can choose to pay the full amount if you wish.
- The deposit is non refundable, if the booking is cancelled – option to nominate someone else instead.
- The balance is due 6 weeks before the retreat and is payable by bank transfer. Details will be provided on booking
- Please note: Yoga by Candlelight reserves the right to change and add more activities as it sees fit.