BALI YOGA RETREAT - ORCHESTRA OF SILENCE
MAY 21 TO MAY 31, 2021
The mere mention of Bali evokes thoughts of a paradise. It's more than just a place; it's a mood, an aspiration, a tropical state of mind. It is indeed, the Island of Gods.
You can feel the energy from the moment you arrive on this beautiful island. This energy revolves around the laws of Karma, where a constant balance of opposing forces exists: lightness balanced against shadow, and gods balanced against demons, to name a few. You can tap into this energy and deepen your experience of Balinese culture. Go beyond tourism, and dive into the realm of personal transformation...
I will create an experience that lasts a lifetime, while facilitating shifts in your spiritual being that will always be within you. That’s my promise!
Bali is an island rich in spiritual heritage. This heritage is celebrated daily, from morning offerings to daily prayers. Devotion is present in the Balinese’s everyday life, which creates an undeniable energy. The Balinese have a gentle and kind way in which life is enjoyed, and many will make a pilgrimage for a Bali Spiritual Experience to find the secret. Whether it is yoga or meditation, we all search for that same stillness in the mind that is present here and treasured. Venture into one of these unique journeys to grow, release, heal, and surrender on an island firmly rooted in the practice of meditation and continual personal growth.
Ubud is a small town thought to be the Indonesian island’s spiritual and cultural heart. With a name that comes from Ubad, which means medicine, Ubud has long been known as a mystical place, rich in healing powers.
Eco Cottages is a charming hotel located in Nyuh Kuning, a small and quiet woodcarver village adjacent to central Ubud (1 hour from the airport), that includes 14 cottages and bungalows with a swimming pool, an organic restaurant, a vegetables garden, and an Eco-Spa providing 100% natural treatments. Eco Cottages is a place of its own, where you will find yourself immersed in the local Balinese culture and a family-like atmosphere with serenity and peace.
A retreat in a lush tranquil environment with all the beauty Mother Nature has to offer. Swim in the pool under the stars while listening to wild jungle sounds.
This is not only a yoga retreat where you explore your strength and flexibility, and enjoy amazingly healthy food. There, you will also be introduced to Balinese healers that are known for their unique abilities.
During the healing sessions, you will feel energy travelling throughout your body. You may feel warmth, goosebumps, or vibrational buzzing; and you may also be in a state of total relaxation, or experience colors or imagery. When the energy flows in your body, it soothes and calms pent-up emotional tension, stress and spiritual imbalances. After the session, you’ll feel relaxed and pure.
Experience and indulge all of your senses!
- Twice daily yoga practice
- Practice yoga while being surrounded by lotus flowers and rose petals
- Complimentary Balinese massage
- Outdoor yoga tour to holy waterfall
- 10-night accommodation in Paradise
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner (non-alcoholic drinks included)
- Evening Balinese cultural activities or workshops
- Healing session with unique Balinese healers
- Awakening with a Balinese chant and ginger tea brought to your door
- Visit of Ubud Monkey Forest (they stole my notes in December 2019)
- Visit of Saraswati Temple (beautiful water palace) – a good Instagram opportunity
- Mount Baktu sunrise call
- Tirta Empul Tampaksiring – Bali holy spring water temple
- The best vegan food ever!!
- Bamboo weaving workshop
- Visit of the undisputable Ubud market
- Rice field walk and visit
- Transfers to and from airport, and all transportation while in Ubud
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Travel insurance
- Two dinners
- £1, 229 - (room with two single beds) + en suite
- £1,650 – private room
- £1,116 - (triple room) + en suite
Early Bird discount of £100 if paid in full by 28th February 2021.
TRAVEL TO BALI
International flights from UK to Bali You can fly from London to Denpasar with a layover in Singapore from around £450.
DEPOSIT & PAYMENT
- A deposit of £300 is required to confirm your space.
- There is a £100 discount if you choose to pay the full amount in one go.
- The deposit is non refundable (exceptions made for anyone with suspected Covid 19), but you may nominate someone else instead.
- The balance is due 60 days before the retreat and is payable by bank transfer. Details will be provided on booking.
- Please note: Yoga by Candlelight reserves the right to change and add more activities as it sees fit.